Friday, September 9, 2016

A Little Introduction

This isn't the first time I became an Avon Independent Sales Representative. When I started a few years back I couldn't figure out a way to really promote. You see, I only run my Avon business online. Since I've come back again in 2014 a lot of things have changed and there's much more to come. 

What this blog will cover is how to share your Avon business on the Internet, particularly through social media. Also you'll find updates on products and promotions as well as a few tips and tricks I've discovered along the way. 

What you'll find is that having an Avon business as well as any other enterprise is a journey. You have to be flexible and open to change. Feel free to comment on the posts here, as I want this to be a forum for getting questions answered and sharing experiences. 

If I don't know the answer, I'll find out for you. There's no such thing as a dumb question so don't be shy! :0)

Thanks for visiting, come back soon.


Sondra Carpenter
Avon Independent Sales Representative
BeautyDealsAndDiscounts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment